Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sept 13....I have alot of painting to do!

Hello Everyone!


Ok...So, I've been slacking off. But I swear a have a great reason. I've had a rash all over my arms and back for over a week. It's pretty hard to create art when you're itchy. I went to two doctors. One told me eczema the other poison ivy. I rather have poison ivy....so, I have poison ivy...ick! Besides that work has been...a tad stressful. I won't mention why.


I went to a lovely gallery in Bridgeport, CT., City Lights. There was an art reception for serveral Latino artists, two of whom I know.

I really missed being in the "art scene". Conversing with artists, professional and novice. I love it. I feel alive in this environment. I knew that I haven't been in the foreground in art like many of my peers but it doesn't mean I didn't yearn for it. Ahhh....art, the liveliness of the colors, the rawness of the emotions it evokes on the viewer.


Well, I see I have one follower on my blog. I have to say thank you. I hope there are others who by their faith, this blogger's goal of daily creativity will be realized.


P.S. My husband took this photo...
The Artist's hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or critique